Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Inspiration







The holidays were amazing….great presents (pottery barn jewelry box, jewels, fashion books, clothes, the most amazing perfect red silk button down and camel coat) amazing family time, endless wine and so much more.
Found pinterest this week (obviously have seen it before, but finally joined). Absolutely love it. It is just an extra source of inspiration. Follow my pinterest here
I’ll be switching the blog over to my point of view in the new year. I want you guys to get to know me a bit more and really see what inspires me and the direction of TheStylist LA.
Hope everyone had an amazing holiday and can’t wait to celebrate the new year (in a nightcap dress and sky high heels….pics to come).
xx
Emily
Founder of TheStylist LA
pics from: pinterest, theyallhateus, tfs

No comments: