Monday, November 29, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
This time of year our nail polish obsession is always bumped up a notch. There are so many amazing options for this time of year and we get a bit caught up in what color nails we want to have for each event (and how said color fits with our outfit).
Here are our top picks for the season.
1. OPI "Big Apple Red" Can't be purchased online, but it's worth the search! So many compliments on this classic and pure red.
2. Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" http://deborahlippmann.com/ (side note: she has some adorable other sparkley polishes...our other faves are "Today Was A Fairy Tale" and "Bad Romance"!) $18
3. OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark"
4. Essie "Lilacism" http://www.essieshop.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=lilacism $8
5. Butter "West End Wonderland" http://www.butterlondon.com/lacquers/choose $14
6. Chanel "Particuliere" http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Nails-LE-VERNIS-89314 $23 (really cool replenishing option)
Posted by TheStylist LA at 12:43 PM
Monday, November 15, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
of the tall socks look. We have been wearing this look nonstop since the weather turned a bit cooler. Whether the socks are mid calf with short boots, over the knee with tall boots, or to the knee with pumps...we don't discriminate. Loving the socks look this season.
1. Because I'm addicted, 2-4 LF F/W lookbook 5 D&G FW 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Today we stumbled upon the blog PRP (photographingrealpeople) and were immediately captured by the style of the two girls that run the blog, Peony and Row. There is also a boy involved Pete, and he is stunning as well (he is an aspiring model). Peony and Row are recent Art History graduates with an interest in pursuing careers in fashion, obviously.
We were glued to the pictures of the two girls throughout fashion week. Their outfits were literally perfect. So well styled, yet looked so effortless. They both wear hats very well (made us want to run out and buy one immediately, even though we probably couldn't make a hat look that cool) and their hair always looks impeccable (how do they do that??)
We looked through the blog and quickly fell in love with it as well. There was something refreshing about how young they are and their views of fashion week. We have already added this blog to our list of must reads and we can't wait to see what they come up with. Like really, just look at the pictures and tell us you aren't obsessed.
Pictures 1-3 of Peony
4-5 both girls
All pictures taken from PRP
Monday, November 8, 2010
2. studded hearts
3. Isabel Marant Spring 2011
4 & 5. Coco Rocha's apt Vogue
6. Erin Wasson Jalouse Nov 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Love this video, big time. Also loving every style Lanvin did for H&M. Devestated when we realized we will be in middle america visiting family for Thanksggiving with no H&Ms in site the day the line comes out. Can we pay someone to wait in line for us??
Posted by TheStylist LA at 12:18 PM
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Not only is it pretty cool that Olivia got this campaign...but, she got to include her boyfriend in the shoot! Not sure if we are jealous that they are in the shoot together, or that he is just so freaking HOT.
Anywho, putting the jealousy aside, we are very proud of Ms. Palermo. She seems to be coming a long way since the City and she looks fabulous.
What do you guys think of these photos? We think they exude sophistication, class, and a picture of a luxurious life that we are currently drooling over. Our only criticism, is that Olivia does look insanely skinny.
Pictures from Grazia Fashion